How I can help you
My area is Business Startup, and planning. I can help you formulate your business model. I have over 35 years in Entrepreneurship, Project planning and execution. A feasibility study is often useful in sorting out possible alternatives. I can help you with all aspects of a initiating and running a successful business. I give workshops and training classes on Entrepreneurship and Business Start-up using the latest methods sometimes called "The Lean Start-up".
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
St. Joseph College (1965-1966), University of Albuquerque (1966-1967) Chemistry, Physics, University of New Mexico (1967-1968) and (1970-1971). Chemical Engineering, American University of Cairo (1980) Arabic, Germanna College (2012 - 2013) Cisco Certified Network Analyst, CCISP.
Member: IEEE Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
Member: PMI Project Management Institute