How I can help you
You want to start a business. You have a skill or knowledge to deliver a product or service to customers. The problem you have is the lack of knowledge to create and manage your company. I primarily focus on new businesses who have little or no experience in starting a company.
My approach is to create a series of small and manageable plans:
- Startup Plan - A list of one-time activities needed to create the company.
- Management Plan - A list of ongoing activities to manage the business.
- Market Plan - Finding and reaching out to the customers who can use your product/service.
- Pricing Plan - Identifying direct, indirect, and overhead costs so you can price your services to meet your expenses and make a profit.
- Business/Strategic Plan - The long-term plan to build and expand your business.
- Finance Plan - A persuasive document used to obtain financing from others.
- Experience in creating and operating a sole-proprietorship LLC multi-media company.
- Author of Strategic Planning Demystified, a book on how to conduct successful strategic planning while avoiding common planning mistakes.
- Federal sector experience in Strategic, Business, and Tactical Planning. Learned what works and what doesn't work.
- Experience in conducting pricing analysis to identify direct, indirect, and overhead costs.
- Experience in self-publishing.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
University of Pittsburgh
George Washington University